More of what you LIVE for.
Find your ideal home with my help. I’m your SRES®.
Every transition is an opportunity, regardless of your stage in life. With the right preparation, a new home can provide the fresh start and continual enjoyment you’ve been working toward.
By partnering with an SRES® like me during your new home search, you’ll gain the help and expertise of a REALTOR® specialized in meeting the needs of home buyers and sellers ages 50+.
I have both the education and real estate experience to serve as your trusted advisor through the unique financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating or selling your family home.
What is an SRES®?
A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) is a real estate agent who is uniquely qualified to assist home buyers and sellers ages 50+. The SRES® designation is awarded only to real estate agents who have additional education on how to help seniors and their families with later-in-life real estate transactions.
SRES® designees also draw upon the expertise of a network of specialists, such as estate planners, CPAs, and eldercare lawyers, and are familiar with local community resources and services. Their mission is to help seniors and their families navigate the maze of financial, legal and emotional issues that accompany the sale of the home and assist Boomers in relocating to the home of their future.
What qualities make an SRES® different?
- Has knowledge, experience and compassion in dealing with 50+
- Can suggest housing alternatives, including ones that may allow an aging parent to remain in the home instead of selling
- Takes a no-pressure approach to the transaction and has a strong service
- Will take the time needed to make a client feel comfortable with the complex selling
- Understands the emotional demands a sale can make on a 50+ client, and tries to minimize
- Can interact easily with all generations, including adult children and
- Is knowledgeable in senior housing options from active adult communities to assisted
- Has a wide network of other senior-focused professionals who can assist in tax counseling, financial and estate planning, and other aspects of the sale and
I’m pleased to be your SRES®.