Preparing the Offer
When you view a home on the market that you really want, you can hardly wait to be handed the keys. In fact, you may worry that the property will somehow slip through your fingers. Don’t be. You’ve got an expert by your side, Me. My job, as your real estate agent, is to help you get to the home of your dreams.
The first step is preparing the Offer. This is the document I present to the seller that basically states the price you’re offering, as well as any conditions.
The price we go in with is critical. You want it to reflect the true market value of the property so the seller will take your offer seriously. We will be sure to use all the available information I have gathered, to make an appealing offer that both sides can accept.
Don’t worry. I know how to prepare a winning offer and get you the property at the lowest possible price. In fact, I look after your interests throughout the entire process.
How the Process Works
When you decide to make an offer on a home, here’s what typically happens:
- I’ll provide information about the comparable properties to help you in the offering of a competitive price.
- Obviously, sellers prefer offers that have no conditions. However, I may suggest a condition, such as passing a professional home inspection, be included for your protection. We’ll talk about that.
- I’ll prepare the necessary documents and present your offer to the seller and his or her real estate agent.
- If the offer isn’t accepted, or if the seller makes a counter-offer, I’ll work with the seller’s agent, skillfully negotiating on your behalf to make a transaction complete.
- I’ll communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
- Once the seller agrees to a price, I’ll help lead you through removal of any conditions and getting to closing. Then, the home is yours. Congratulations!
I realize that making an offer can seem like the nail-biting part of the process. It doesn’t have to be. That’s the advantage of selecting a real estate agent who, like me, who puts clients first. When you go after a property you really want, you can take comfort in knowing you have an expert on your side.
Have questions about making an offer? Please submit the form below or call or email me.
Ensuring the Closing Goes Smoothly
There are few things I enjoy more than saying to a client, “You’ve got the home!” That means that the seller has accepted your offer, conditions have been waived, the closing date has been set, and you’ll soon be preparing for moving day.
Just because the purchase has been made doesn’t mean my work for you stops. On the contrary. There are a myriad of other things I’ll do to ensure the process goes smoothly. My Buyer checklists and follow ups help to make this as stream lined and stress free as possible.
For example, I’ll take care of many of the administrative details on your behalf. I’ll work with the seller’s agent, title, and your mortgage lender to ensure that all the necessary paperwork has been completed and submitted.
I will help guide you through finding a good, insurance agent, moving company, etc. My list of Vendors has been compiled through other agents and clients successful experiences.
If at any time leading up to moving day you have a question, problem or concern, I’ll be there to help. You can count on me to be your real estate agent before, during and after you cross the threshold into your beautiful new home.
If you have questions about the home buying process, please feel free to call or email or submit the form below.